Greenville Splash Masters swim team has provided a community of swimmers who support and encourage each other and band together to volunteer in our community. The coaches and workout partners have guided me as an adult new to swimming and eventually led me to compete in United States Masters swim events.
Join today to begin your US Masters swimming adventure
The Greenville Splash Masters swim team is the largest Masters swim club in the history of Greenville, South Carolina. We offer our members several swim facilities to get a great US Masters workout, the best certified Masters coaches, travel events and fun socials.
Greenville Splash Masters members have a great time in and out of the water.
Don’t Delay, Join Today!
Why should I join?
- The best Certified Coaches in the Upstate (level 2 to level 4 USMS Certification)
- All levels of swimmers (fitness, lap swimmers, triathletes, competitive, cross training, injury recovery)
- Structured workouts at multiple locations
- On deck and in-water coaching
- Stroke/technique analysis
- Fun social events and activities
- Team travel events
- Group open water swims
- Swim competitions (local/national)
- Website access
- Social Media: Facebook
- Monthly informative newsletters
- Community service and involvement to teach adults to swim and the prevention of childhood drowning
What are the costs?
- Greenville Splash Annual Membership Costs
2018 Adult Annual Membership Fee: $75.00
2018 Junior Annual Membership Fee (Ages 18-25): $40.00
- Pool usage fees are additional costs & vary by each facility
Special disounts are available for Greenville Splash members.
Contact our swim facility partners directly for pricing.
Greenville County Aquatic Complex or Greenville Kroc Center
- Membership to USMS
All Greenville Splash members are required to join USMS.
United States Masters Annual Swimming fee: $53.00
USMS is a separate fee.
For more info and to register: Click Here!
Where is the Greenville Splash located?
Our swim facility partners
Giving back to our community
Have questions? Contact us